- Feeling sad or overwhelmed?
- Worrying more than usual?
- Feeling irritable and impatient?
- Having trouble sleeping?
- Not eating enough or eating too much?
- Having trouble with memory or focus?
- Losing interest in being with family or friends?
- Just not feeling like yourself and nothing seems to help?
Is your child…
- Experiencing behavior problems at school or at home?
- Adjusting to a separation or divorce?
- Grieving the loss of a loved one?
- Recovering from an incident of abuse?
- Struggling with self-esteem?
- Acting out aggressively?
- Becoming withdrawn?
Services Oasis provides…
- Individual Counseling for Women
- Play therapy for boys and girls ages 3-12
- Counseling for adolescent girls
- Couples and family counseling
- Child-parent relationship therapy
- Outreach and education
Make Your Appointment Today
Call 205-933-0338 to speak with an Intake Counselor who will help you schedule services at Oasis. Oasis accepts private insurance and Medicaid for children. In addition, Oasis’ services are also available on a sliding-fee scale.